How to participate in the Constantinus International Award?
Participating National Institutes are invited to nominate up to three projects that they consider worthy of the prize, as follows: Primarily, the nominees of the Constantinus International Award will be the winners of national consulting awards. For Institutes not providing national consulting awards, the consulting practices can submit their project to their National Institute for internal evaluation. It is with the Institute to decide whether or not this project is nominated to the international prize.
How do I submit my application?
All nominated national consulting practices will have the opportunity to hand in their projects via an online application tool on this website from January 20th to July 15th, 2018.
- Application period ends on July 15th, 2018. Only participants that have completed the application form will be admitted.
- Please be aware that only projects will be admitted that have been nominated by their National Institute.
- The language of application is English.
All national nominees have the right to publicise themselves as e.g. "Constantinus International - The ICMCI Consulting Award: Nominee 2018". Being nominated already implies signal recognition and merits publicity in itself.
Why apply for the award?
- Striking public and media documentation of the great performance in the sector
- Presence in the media during the whole procedure - national and international PR activities.
- Online presence on the official award website www.constantinus-international.com and the CMC-Global website www.cmc-global.org.
- Constantinus International nomination is an effective reference for you and your future clients.
- Give tribute to your client for a successful project, maintain them as repeat clients!
- Motivate your team and enhance team building by acknowledging their efforts
Exclusive decoration with the most significant sector award.
PLEASE SUBMIT HERE
Timeline for the Constantinus International 2018
Submission phase: January 22 until July 15 2018
Evaluation phase: July 20 until August 26 2018
Ceremony: between October 16 and 19 2018