How to participate in the Constantinus International Award?
Participating National Institutes are invited to nominate up to three projects that they consider worthy of the prize, as follows: Primarily, the nominees of the Constantinus International Award will be the winners of national consulting awards. For Institutes not providing national consulting awards, the consulting practices can submit their project to their National Institute for internal evaluation. It is with the Institute to decide whether or not this project is nominated to the international prize.
How do I submit my application?
All nominated national consulting practices will have the opportunity to hand in their projects via an online application tool on this website from March 1st to July 15th, 2019.
- Application period ends on July 15th, 2019. Only participants that have completed the application form will be admitted.
- Please be aware that only projects will be admitted that have been nominated by their National Institute.
- The language of application is English.
All national nominees have the right to publicise themselves as e.g. "Constantinus International - The ICMCI Consulting Award: Nominee 2019". Being nominated already implies signal recognition and merits publicity in itself.
Why apply for the award?
- Striking public and media documentation of the great performance in the sector
- Presence in the media during the whole procedure - national and international PR activities.
- Online presence on the official award website www.constantinus-international.com and the CMC-Global website www.cmc-global.org.
- Constantinus International nomination is an effective reference for you and your future clients.
- Give tribute to your client for a successful project, maintain them as repeat clients!
- Motivate your team and enhance team building by acknowledging their efforts
Exclusive decoration with the most significant sector award.
PLEASE SUBMIT HERE
Timeline for the Constantinus International 2019
Submission phase: March 1st until July 15th 2019
Evaluation phase: July 19th until August 30th 2019
Ceremony: October 2019