Timeline for the Constantinus International Award 2022
Submission phase: 7th of April until 19th of July, 2022
Evaluation phase: 26th of July until 23rd of August, 2022
Ceremony (online): 12th of October, 2022, 12:00 to 13:00 UTC
How to participate in the Constantinus International Award?
Participating National Institutes are invited to nominate up to three projects that they consider worthy of the prize, as follows: Primarily, the nominees of the Constantinus International Award will be the winners of national consulting awards. For Institutes not providing national consulting awards, the consulting practices can submit their project to their National Institute for internal evaluation. It is with the Institute to decide whether or not this project is nominated to the international prize.
How do I submit my application?
All nominated national consulting practices will have the opportunity to hand in their projects via an online application tool on this website.
- Application period starts on April 7th and ends on July 19th, 2022. Only participants that have completed the application form will be admitted.
- Please be aware that only projects will be admitted that have been nominated by their National Institute.
- The language of application is English.
Why apply for the award?
- All national nominees have the right to publicise themselves as e.g. "Constantinus International Award - The ICMCI Consulting Award: Nominee 2022". Being nominated already implies signal recognition and merits publicity in itself.
- Striking public and media documentation of the great performance in the sector
- Presence in the media during the whole procedure - national and international PR activities
- Online presence on the official award website www.constantinus-international.com and the CMC-Global website www.cmc-global.org
- Constantinus International nomination is an effective reference for you and your future clients.
- Give tribute to your client for a successful project, maintain them as repeat clients!
- Motivate your team and enhance team building by acknowledging their efforts.
- Exclusive decoration with the most significant sector award.